A 9-level small parts storage system using Expo 4 boltless steel shelving and supplied with 40 Rhino Tuff parts bins.
This premium versatile shelving uses a unique friction steel clip fixing system allowing the unit to be safely erected in minutes without compromising on strength. Shelves can be easily adjusted to maximise space if a storage requirement changes and and each shelf is rated to carry a 180kg UDL* load. Extension bays can be added as and when required, giving a flexible system which can grow and adapt to your changing storage needs.
Manufactured from premium grade steel each bay comprises of blue powder-coated uprights, grey epoxy powder-coated face and side beams, plastic feet to protect the floor surface and nine heavy duty steel shelves. This means this system is ideal for situations where standard chipboard or MDF shelf boards are unsuitable.
The market-leading Rhino Tuff Bin range comprises of nine different sizes. Manufactured from impact-resistant polypropylene copolymer plastic, these tough, open-fronted storage bins are shock-proof, impermeable to moisture and resistant to a wide range of chemicals, solvents and oils making them the perfect choice for garage, workshop, warehouse and industrial uses.
This kit contains 1 x Shelving Bay (2000mmh x 1150mmw x 400mmd) and 40 x Rhino Tuff Bin40 (179mmh x 210mmw x 375mmd) parts bins with labels.
The kits can be supplied with either blue, red or yellow parts bins or with the colour combination shown in the image. If you require a different bin colour combination please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Kit contains 1 shelving bay and 40 x Rhino Tuff Bin40 parts bins
- Expo 4 shelving system in premium steel and hard wearing epoxy powder-coated finish
- 9 Steel shelves for areas where MDF and chipboard shelf boards may not be suitable
- Unique friction steel clip - easy assembly in minutes
- Market-leading Rhino Tuff bins with different colour combinations available
- Reinforced bin side walls giving extra strength
- Extra wide and reinforced stacking base
- Large label area for easier identification (card labels included)
- Moulded finger grips for greater comfort when carrying bin
- Ready moulded “stops” to prevent bin slipping when stacked
*UDL = Uniformly Distributed Load