This policy should be read in conjunction with our Full Terms and Conditions. In the event of a conflict between this policy and our Full Terms and Conditions, our Full Terms and Conditions will apply.
The team at Plastic Boxes want you to be 100% happy with your purchase but if you're not, no matter what the reason, you can return it to us.
Please note that this returns policy does not affect your rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (“Consumer Regulations”) which are explained below.
We simply ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org your name, address and order reference number. We will then send you a Return Authorisations Sheet which needs to be attached to the item(s) to be returned.
3. Arrange a courier to return the goods to us.
4. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition.
5. Obtain a ‘Proof of Return’ receipt from the Courier.
That’s it! We can take it from there.
Our Returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
2. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 24hrs of the return being received by us.
3. Returned goods are liable for a 20% handling and repackaging charge if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
4. Delivery surcharges (Next Day for example) will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
5. Replacement products are despatched immediately after the returned goods have been received by us.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please email us at email@example.com
Right To Cancel Under The Consumer Regulations
We explain below how you can exercise your right under the Consumer Regulations to cancel your contract with us but please also bear in mind that in many cases our own returns policy may be more applicable or more suitable for your requirements.
You have a right to cancel a contract with us for goods or services within 14 days without giving any reason.
Where you have purchased goods, the cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and dictated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
Where you have purchased services, the cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the formation of the contract. This will be the day that we send our confirmation email.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org informing us of your decision to cancel this contract. The email must be sent before the expiry of the cancellation period.
Effects Of Cancellation - Goods
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay and not later than –
· 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or
· (if earlier), 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
· If there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless we have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days expires.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
If you requested to begin the performance of services during the cancellation period, you shall pay us an amount which is in proportion to what has been performed until you have communicated us your cancellation from this contract, in comparison with the full coverage of the contract.
Where You Do Not Have a Right to Cancel
Where goods have been personalised to your requirements then you will not be entitled to cancel the contract under the Consumer Regulations unless the goods are defective.
Effect of Cancellation – Services
If you supply notice of cancellation to us during the cancellation period and the services have not commenced then we will refund the price paid for such services to you.
If you have requested that we begin performance of services during the cancellation period of 14 days, you agree to pay us a proportionate amount for the services which we have supplied up to receipt of your notice of cancellation. If the services have been completed before you supplied notice of cancellation then you will remain liable for the full cost of the services supplied.