Rhino Tuff Bin 50 - ARTB50
The Rhino Tuff Bin 50 is a heavy duty, durable bin ideal for storing components, parts or for use in pick areas. Manufactured from impact- resistant polypropylene copolymer plastic these wide open-fronted storage bins are shock-proof, impermeable to moisture and resistant to a wide range of chemicals, solvents and oils.
With reinforced sides and base and a choice of nine different sizes, the Rhino Tuff Bin range is also a popular choice for van storage as well as more traditional workshop, warehouse and picking location uses.
Fully compatible, with wall mounted or free-standing louvre panel systems, these bins can also be stacked vertically maximising work top or shelving space. An integral label holder allows for easy identification of the bin contents with each bin supplied with a card label at no extra charge.
Other benefits of this superior range over competitor bins include:-
- Reinforced side walls giving extra strength to stop distortion
- Extra wide and reinforced stacking base
- Large label area for easier identification
- Card labels are included
- Full length rear lip for louvre panels
- Ready moulded bin divider slots to maximise storage options (Dividers are available separately)
- Moulded finger grips for greater comfort when carrying bin
- Ready moulded “stops” to prevent the bin above slipping, when bins are stacked
EAN Barcode - 0660042671462