A premium small parts storage system, this shelving kit is supplied with 24 large Rhino Tuff parts storage bins. This bay has back-to-back bins to allow picking from both faces of a single bay.
The strong and sturdy shelving has an extra strong "Z" beam profile allowing a large storage capacity whilst maintaining outstanding strength. Easy to erect, the bays simply tap together with a rubber mallet saving time and effort when compared to more traditional bolt systems.
Manufactured from premium grade steel each bay comprises of blue powder-coated uprights, grey powder-coated perimeter beams, grey centre deack supports, black plastic feet to protect the floor surface and five high-density chipboard shelves. Each shelf can hold loads of up to 300kg UDL*
The market-leading Rhino Tuff Bin range comprises of nine different sizes. Manufactured from impact-resistant polypropylene copolymer plastic, these tough, open-fronted storage bins are shock-proof, impermeable to moisture and resistant to a wide range of chemicals, solvents and oils making them the perfect choice for garage, workshop, warehouse and industrial uses.
This kit contains 1 x Shelving Bay (1830mmh x 915mmw x 915mmd) and 24 x Rhino Tuff Bin50 (254mmh x 280mmw x 457mmd) parts bins with labels.
The kits can be supplied with either blue, red or yellow parts bins or with the colour combination shown in the image. If you require a different bin colour combination please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Kit contains 1 premium shelving bay and 24 x Rhino Tuff Bin50 parts bins
- "Z" profile beam, premium-grade steel shelving with high-density chipboard decks
- Includes centre deck supports for increased strength
- Back-to-back bins allow picking from both faces of a single bay
- Simple boltless assembly – just tap together with a rubber mallet
- Market-leading Rhino Tuff bins with different colour combinations available
- Reinforced bin side walls giving extra strength
- Extra wide and reinforced stacking base
- Large label area for easier identification (card labels included)
- Moulded finger grips for greater comfort when carrying bin
- Ready moulded “stops” to prevent bin slipping when stacked
*UDL = Uniformly Distributed Load